Condo Rental in Hua Hin
Condo Rental in Hua Hin
Oh… the lore of the shore. If a place on Hua Hin beach sounds like an ideal tropical vacation plan, now is the time to make a rental arrangement for your holiday pleasures. Renting is the way to go. You get to pick a different sunny destination every year. You get privacy and comfort of home like a kitchen and a porch, but without the maintenance or mortgage. Majority of condominium developments in Hua Hin are luxurious, refined, and offer a wealth of amenities such as top of the line residences, state of the art health and fitness centers, beautiful swimming pools and well designed green spaces; but best of all, most of these available-to-rent properties have access to Hua Hin beach. Here are suggestions for finding your perfect holiday home away from home:
- Envision the ideal place. Be specific regarding what you required to make your holiday as pleasant as possible. How many bedrooms and bathrooms do you need? Do you want a beach front condo? A place within walking distance of town? A place connecting to a golf course?
- Determine your price range. Compare prices within the season. Remember that cleaning charges and security deposits may be tacked on.
- Check with the owner or agent to see if your rental unit comes with washing machine, full kitchen, and air conditioning units. The amenities are added conveniences; the kitchen will help you save on eating out or just in case you want to prepare yourself a mid-night grilled cheese sandwich; washing machine give you a choice whether to do your own laundry; and even though sea breeze is great, sometimes you will appreciate the air conditioning in Hua Hin. Also, find out if linens, towels, dishes, and any other accessories are provided.
- Find a place. Web sites such as Huahinhomerental.com and Huahinbeachproperty.com list condos and homes for rent or sale in the Hua Hin area.
- Check references.
- Book your stay. To finalize the deal, you will likely have to put down a security deposit.
A week before you are scheduled to arrive at your Hua Hin condo, call or email the property owner or agent to confirm your reservations. This is the time to ask about any quirks of the condo you should know about. Ask the owner or agent to prepare a booklet for you on nearby attractions, restaurants, local stores, and any other services you may need during your stay and give it to you when you arrive at the condo. Pack any essential basics not on the list of amenities provided by the owner; things such as yoga mat, gourmet coffee machine, or portable fans. One more thing to plan for: once you have lived as a local in Hua Hin, you may want to extend your stay past your departure date.